Find lost Android phone AVG – There is a reason why AVG is one of the best Security Application for the Android device. This is due to the fact that it keeps your device and data safe at the same time. We have discussed in our previous articles how AVG helps the user to fight against cyber threats. But the digital data is safe up until the device is safe. This means in order to protect the data stored on your device, you first need to keep your Android device safe.
As a device safety measure, the AVG allows the user to locate their Android device, in case of lost or stolen. In this article, we will discuss how to use and activate Find lost Android phone with AVG. In case of any issue, feel free to contact the AVG Support at the toll-free number.
Find lost Android phone AVG
How to get “Find lost Android phone with AVG: Service on your Android?
In order to get this service on your device, you must have AVG Antivirus on your computer. The AVG Antivirus application is available at the Google Play Store to install. You can follow the below-listed steps to activate the Find lost Android phone with AVG.
- On your Android device, turn on the internet connection. You can also use the wifi for the process.
- Launch the Google Play Store and in the search box type “AVG Antivirus” and hit the enter key.
- The AVG Antivirus will appear on your screen, click on the Install button.
- Once done with the above step, the AVG Antivirus will start downloading on your screen.
- And just after the download, the installation will automatically start.
- When the AVG Is installed and ready to use, launch it on your Android device.
- Sign to AVG using your username and password.
- In case you do not have an account, create one using your email account or phone number.
- After establishing the AVG Account, allow the application to access your location.
- Finally, the register yourself for Anti-Theft and you are all set to Find lost Android phone with AVG.
If you are facing any trouble while following the above steps then contact the AVG Support at the toll-free number. Talk to one of our skilled technicians and get 24/7 effective support.
How to Find lost Android phone with AVG? – AVG Support
To locate your stolen or lost Android device, you can use the AVG Account or the Google Account. Follow the below steps to locate the lost or stolen an Android phone with AVG.
- Firstly, turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
- Then open a web browser. You can also carry out the below steps if you have an AVG Application on your computer.
- On the web browser, visit AVG website and sign in to your AVG account.
- Then navigate to the “Locate” button and click on it.
- The Google Map will open on your computer and your device will start showing up on it.
Note – This feature is available for Android 6.0 or above.
Similar Queries – AVG Support
- How to activate AVG anti-theft?
- Steps to Install AVG mobile
- Get an Anti-theft mobile tracker
- AVG anti-theft forgot password
- Install AVG mobile anti-theft app
- How to Find lost Android phone with AVG?
- Get anti-theft android
- Install AVG antivirus for android
- How to AVG login?
- Steps to Install AVG antivirus
These are some of the common issues of our customer using the AVG Antivirus on your devices. If you are also facing such issues then contact the AVG Support. Our team is technicians are 24/7 available to help you fix your issues. Do not risk the safety of your device or data and call AVG Support now.
#Find lost Android phone AVG #www.avg.com/retail
Hope you like the Article related to “Find lost Android phone AVG”!