Encrypt photos with AVG Antivirus Photo Vault – The AVG Photo Vault is a feature of the AVG Antivirus that helps the user to safeguard the images in their devices. After installing the AVG Antivirus, you need to enable this feature to Encrypt photos with AVG Antivirus Photo Vault. In this article, we are discussing the steps to Encrypt photos with AVG Antivirus Photo Vault. You can follow the steps listed in this article. Or you can also contact the AVG support by visiting AVG.com/Retail.
How do You Encrypt photos with AVG Antivirus Photo Vault?
Steps to Encrypt photos with AVG Antivirus Photo Vault?
You can follow these steps to encrypt your photos using the AVG Photo Vault feature.
Step 1 – Change your Camera Settings
You need to change the settings of your camera. So that, whenever you take a photo, it automatically gets saved in the AVG photo vault. Follow these steps to do that:
- Click a random photo on your camera device.
- When saving the photo, choose AVG Vault.
- If prompted, clicj\k on Yes Save button to add the image to the AVG Vault.
If you are getting an issue with the above steps the get in touch with the AVG support. For that, you can visit AVG.com/Retail or call at the toll-free number.
Step 2 – Import from Phone Gallery
In case, you need to safeguard the already existing images then you can move them to the vault. Follow these steps:
- Launch the gallery application on your device.
- Select the images that you wish to add to the AVG Photo Vault.
- Then tap on the share button.
- Choose the AVG Photo Vault option, available on your screen.
- If prompted, enter the password or PIN to move/hide the images.
If you are facing any issue then get in touch with the AVG technician by placing a call at the AVG Support toll-free number.
Remove the Photos from AVG Photo Vault
- Launch the AVG application on your device.
- Go to the AVG Photo Vault option.
- If prompted, enter the password or PIN to access the hidden images.
- Now select the image that you wish to take back to your gallery.
- Choose to unhide option.
- The images will start showing on your gallery.
Similar Issues – AVG.com/Retail
- AVG vault app
- Where is the AVG virus vault located
- AVG moved to virus vault
- Why AVG quarantined my game
- AVG deleted files recovery
- How AVG unblock the file
- AVG vault discontinued
- AVG quarantine mac
These are some of the issues related to Encrypt photos with AVG Antivirus Photo Vault. If you are facing similar issues then feel free to contact the AVG Support. Visit AVG.com/Retail. Or simply place a call at the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician. #webroot.com/safe