Encrypt photos AVG photo vault Android – AVG offers all kinds of security and antivirus software for various devices including the PC, Mac, Tablets, Smartphones. They also have free software that can alert you about the potential threats for your device. Moreover, you can get the paid services as well by visiting the official website of the AVG.
If you use the AVG on your Android device then you know about the protective measures provided by the AVG to keep your device protected. The Android version of the AVG is available for free as well. However, you can install the paid version as well. In order to protect and encrypt your personal & important images, AVG has the photo encryption option. Download AVG for android and Encrypt photos with AVG photo vault.
Encrypt photos AVG photo vault Android
How to get AVG for Android? – AVG Support
As we discussed the AVG for Android is available for free and paid as well. You can download and install AVG on your Android device by following the given steps:
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store.
- Search for the AVG in the search box and tap on the AVG antivirus.
- Now tap on the install button on the screen and the AVG antivirus will start downloading.
- The AVG will automatically start installing on your device.
- Once the AVG is installed, launch the application and login to your AVG account.
- Create a new account if you do not have an AVG Account.
Once you are done with the above steps, the AVG software is active on your device. If you are facing any issue then contact the AVG Support at the toll-free number now.
Steps to Encrypt Photos with AVG Photo Vault
The AVG Photo Vault helps the user to save and encrypt the photos whenever they want. If you wish to encrypt the Photos then follow these steps.
- Launch the AVG application on your computer.
- Then go to the AVG photo vault by navigating on the mobile screen.
- Now choose the photos that you wish to encrypt.
- After you are done with selecting the photos, click Next.
- The AVG will ask you to create a password to decrypt the photos when you need them.
- Create an easy to remember and strong password.
- Once you are done, click on Apply/Submit button.
- Finally, you have successfully Encrypt photos with AVG photo vault.
If you are facing while following the steps to Encrypt photos with AVG photo vault then you can contact the AVG Support at the toll-free number and get instant assistance. Moreover, the above step can be different for the various Android version. Contact the AVG Technician and get detailed steps to Encrypt photos with AVG photo vault for your Android version.
Similar Queries – AVG Support
- What is the different AVG product?
- Get into AVG forum
- How to AVG upgrade?
- How to install AVG?
- Get AVG ultimate
- How to AVG logon?
- What is AVG premium?
- What are AVG technologies?
Our customers also have issues mentioned above. If you are also facing problems related to above-mentioned topics or any other issues then contact the AVG Support. Our team of technicians is 24/7 available to help you fix your various issues. You can contact us at the toll-free number or visit the website for the articles related to your issues.
Hope you like the Article related to “Encrypt photos AVG photo vault Android”!