Disable AVG temporarily – AVG is an Antivirus which helps to protect your computer from all kind of malware, spyware, trojan etc. It has both paid and free versions. AVG provides some advanced features to its users. Some of them are scheduling your scan according to your choice etc. However, in this particular article, we will know How to Disable AVG temporarily.
Methods to Disable AVG temporarily
There are two methods to Disable AVG temporarily. We will be discussing both of them. There are certain steps to follow while disabling it temporarily.
Method 1: Disabling AVG from System tray of PC
As we discussed that there are two ways to disable AVG temporarily. The first one is to disable AVG from the system tray of the windows. Following are the steps:
- Firstly, you need to open your PC by pressing the power button.
- Once the computer is started, you need to go to the ‘system tray’ of your computer.
- Usually, it can be found at the down-right corner of your windows next to the clock.
- You will see AVG icon there, you can click on ‘show hidden icons’ to see all the icons available there.
- You need to right-click on the AVG icon.
- From the menu, you can click on ‘temporarily disable AVG protection’.
- In the next step, you need to select the duration for how long you want AVG to stay disabled.
- Lastly, you need to click ‘ok’ to save the changes.
Method 2: Disabling AVG using the Advanced Settings
The other method to Disable AVG temporarily is using the Advanced setting. To disable AVG using Advanced Setting, you need to open the AVG in your computer and follow the given steps.
- You need to open the AVG program in your PC.
- In the AVG windows, you need to click on the ‘options’ which can be found at the top right corner.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the ‘advanced settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Again, you need to select ‘temporarily disable AVG protection’ from the left side of the menu.
- Furthermore, click the ‘temporarily disable AVG protection’ button available on the screen.
- In the next step, you need to select the duration for how long you want the protection to be disabled.
- In the end, click on the ‘ok’ button to save the changes you made.
FAQs – AVG Support
- How to temporarily disable avg 2018?
- How to disable avg free 2018?
- Disable avg antivirus free 2017
- How to turn off avg 2017?
- How to temporarily disable avg 2017?
- Disable avg 2018
- How to disable avg free 2017?
- How to disable avg internet security 2017?
We have discussed various methods to Disable AVG temporarily. To know more about AVG, you can also visit AVG Support. You can either contact on the toll-free number to resolve your query related to AVG antivirus. #avg.com/retail #mcafee.com/activate