Schedule scan device using AVG – AVG is security and antivirus software which is available for various devices including Windows, Android, and Mac. Another great feature of the AVG antivirus is that you can schedule your system scan using the software. In this article, we will discuss a method to Schedule scan device using AVG. Also, for any other queries, contact the AVG Support at the toll-free number anytime.
What are the Steps to Schedule Scan Device using AVG?
Steps to Scan your Device – AVG Support
In this article, we will learn to Schedule scan device using AVG. However, it is suggested that the steps which are being discussed are applicable to the latest version of AVG antivirus. It includes AVG Internet Security and AVG antivirus free. If you are facing issues with the below-given steps then you must be using the older AVG version.
- You need to begin with turning on your computer system to start a thorough scan.
- The second step is to open AVG Application by clicking on AVG icon available on your screen.
- In case, you are not able to find the AVG icon on your screen, you can find it from “start” button of your computer.
- Once you opened AVG application on your computer screen you can now click on the “scan computer” to start the scan.
In addition, a window of “scan result” will appear. Here, you will be able to know the actions taken by AVG by default to short out the existed threats.
- On your Mac device, navigate to the AVG Antivirus.
- Then double-click on the AVG Antivirus to launch the application.
- On the AVG, click on the Scan Mac option to scan all the important directories of your computer.
- If you want to access other scan options you simply need to click on the “gear icon” just next to “Scan Mac” button.
- From here, you can click on the scan which is under “Deep Scan’ or “File Scan” button to perform a deep scan or a file scan in your computer.
If you are facing any issues while following the above steps then contact the AVG Support for instant assistance. One of our expert technicians will guide you and troubleshoot your issues related to Schedule scan device using AVG.
Steps to Schedule Scan on AVG Antivirus
The next point in the article Schedule scan device using AVG is “how to schedule a scan”? AVG provides this option to its user, for their convenience. By using this feature a user can schedule their Antivirus scan according to their comfort. You can follow these steps to schedule a scan:
- To schedule a scan, you need to open AVG antivirus window first.
- Here, you need to click on the “gear icon” just next to the “scan computer” button.
- In the bottom-right corner of the AVG window, you will find a “scheduled scan” option. Click on it to Schedule scan device using AVG Antivirus.
- Furthermore, You need to create a name for your scan and specify the area and file type which you want to scan in the “Scan Parameter”.
- You can also change other settings related to scan from the left panel option.
- However, in the last option of the left panel, you can find scheduling option.
- From here, you can choose to schedule this scan and also specify if you want to schedule your scan weekly or periodically.
- In this tab, you will also find some other scan preferences i.e. Do not start the scan if running on the batteries, Pause the scan if battery mode begins, shut down the system after the scan begins.
- You can manage these preferences according to your choice.
- In the next option, you can select the time by clicking on “Launch time” and select a day by clicking on “Launch day” to perform your computer scan.
- Click “ok” at the end to complete the process.
In the above article, we have discussed a method to Schedule scan device using AVG. You can also visit AVG support for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions – AVG Support
- What is AVG deep scan?
- Scheduled AVG scan not working
- 2017 AVG scheduled scan not working
- AVG free scheduled scan not running
- AVG scan takes forever
- Steps to Schedule scan device using AVG
- How do I set AVG scan times?
- How does AVG scan online?
- Why AVG scheduled scan disabled?
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it.
Hope you like the Article related to “What are the Steps to Schedule Scan Device using AVG?”!